Tuesday, September 15, 2009

All Grown Up

I have to say, this summer has made me feel really old! Ha! I have worked with a hand full of girls I have known since itty bitty-ness. To see them all grown up and entering their senior year in High School is really something. As I was editing these images of Lauren, I had a really clear memory of her as a little girl. We were driving somewhere (can't remember where), and she and I were in the back seat. She must have been about 4 or 5? I was trying to keep her entertained, so I told her a story I made up on the spot. I can't remember specifics of the story, but I do recall it involved lots of pretty shoes and I had her giggling like crazy. Such a random memory; one that I'm sure she doesn't share; but it is meaningful to me. Why? It was the first time I remember feeling like I would make a really good mom someday. All these years later, I can still make up a great story in a moments notice. And I think I turned out to be a pretty darn good mom too...


blog


blog


blog


blog


blog


blog


blog


blog

No comments: